Former team members
- Masoud Shekargoftar, Ph.D.
- Ing. Miroslav Zemánek, Ph.D.
- Mgr. David Pavliňák, Ph.D.
- Slavomír Sihelník (4. year - after passing the final state exam, topic: Non-thermal plasma as an effective tool for cleaning, activation or functionalization of glass surfaces prior to a coating application, supervisor: Dušan Kováčik)
- Július Vida (3. year - after passing the final state exam, topic: Enhancement of perovskite solar cells by atmospheric pressure plasma treatment, supervisor: Tomáš Homola)
- Jianyu Feng (3. year, topic: Large area plasma modification of rough, structured and curved surfaces, supervisor: Mirko Černák)
- Ali Jamaati Kenari (3. year - after passing the final state exam, topic: Development and diagnosis of atmospheric pressure plasma sources for surface modification of materials, supervisor: Dušan Kováčik)
- Pedram Ghourchi Beigi (1. year, topic: Atmospheric-pressure plasma modification of materials for surface coatings with the unique properties and their characterization, supervisor: Dušan Kováčik)
- Leila Zahedi (1. year, topic: Atmospheric-pressure plasma functionalization of dressings for controlled drug delivery and wound healing, supervisor: Mirko Černák)
- František Zažímal (1. year, topic: Magnetic and photocatalytic properties of iron oxides printed thin films, supervisor: Tomáš Homola)
- František Zelenák (1. year, topic: Modification of graphene oxide and its derived materials by atmospheric pressure plasma, supervisor: Richard Krumpolec)
- Michal Fleischer (1. year)
- Pavel Kosík (1. year)
- Václav Król (4. year)
- Lucia Švandová (3. year)